Game Arenas are our Player vs. Environment (PvE) and Player vs. Player (PvP) Dungeons, Games, and Raids, which also include Racing Games and a fully automated PvP Tournament.
Open the Game Arena window from the menu, or use the shortcut ALT + P. Requirements for each Game Arena can be viewed by clicking on the Game Arena, and the status of each Arena is shown in the listing.
- Sign Up: You can sign up to this Arena by clicking the Sign Up button below.
- Locked: This Arena is currently locked and you cannot sign up to it.
- Started: This Arena has started and you cannot sign up to it.
- Unavailable: You do not meet the requirements of this Arena.
Arena Rankings & Leaderboards
When you complete an Arena, you will receive Arena Experience and Arena Score:
- PvE Arenas: High Arena Experience, low Arena Score.
- PvP Arenas: Low Arena Experience, high Arena Score.
To view your current Arena Score, Level and Experience, click the Rankings button in the bottom-left of the Game Arena window.
Your current Arena Score determines which Ranked Tier you are placed into. There are 5 Divisions each with 3 Tiers: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum and Diamond. You will be promoted, or demoted, to different divisions depending on your score.
Arena Score will start to decay after 2 weeks of not taking part in a PvP Game Arena.
Each Ranked Tier has its own badge, and is displayed next to a players name.
Arena Level & Experience
Similar to your Characters level, your Arena Level will begin to increase as you gain Arena Experience. Your current Arena Level and Experience can be viewed above the Leaderboards.
In the future, you will be able to purchase items from an Arena Shop and you must have a particular Arena Level to purchase and use these items.