- Added an end-of-game scoreboard Seth's Shrine and Tombs of Sorrows:
- Identical to the Game Arena scoreboard, a variety of stats will now be tracked when taking part in these, including your kills, deaths, kill assists, damage dealt, damage received and healed amount. Based on your performance, you will be given a scoring to compare yourself against other players.
- Added new AFK/non-participation detection methods to Seth's Shrine:
- Players who score 0 points in any category will now receive a 3 day ban from Seth's Shrine.
- Players will now have their contribution evaluated:
- Clerics: If your Healing score and Damage Received score are less than 20% of the average in comparison to other Clerics on your team, you will receive a 3 day ban from Seth's Shrine.
- Others: If your Damage Dealt score and Damage Received score are less than 20% of the average in comparison to others on your team, you will receive a 3 day ban from Seth's Shrine.
- Added new items to the Event point shop.
- Added new items be rewarded from the Event Team.
- Added new seasonal titles to be rewarded from the Event Team for top placements.
- Edited Seth's Shrine:
- Bast will now ensure there are a minimum number of Clerics selected for each instance.
- Players who try to join Seth's Shrine but don't fulfil the requirements (i.e. level requirements, item restrictions or lockout period) will now see a notification informing them of this.
- The IP restriction has been re-enabled.
- Fixed a bug where you were unable to search on the Armory or the Market Place for items with a ' in its name.
- Fixed Golden Brave Paladin Mail of Sharpness using the wrong armor piece to craft it.
- Fixed a bug where the name of some seasonal event NPCs could be seen on the minimap and the 'Open Map Book' windows even if the event was disabled.
- Fixed the rotation and position of several weapon drop models.
- Fixed a bug where the Join Union War popup may sometimes not show.
- Added a new game mode which will be used for special events: Ultra Rapid Fire
- Added announcements showing when a player disconnects and reconnects to the Arena.
- Fixed a bug where players who disconnect and reconnect aren't killed after spawning.