- Added new items to the Summer Goody Bag:
- Bathing Swimsuit
- Black Beach Parka
- Black Swimwear
- Blue Swimwear
- Chocolate Mint Ice Cream
- Inflatable Crocodile
- Inflatable Flamingo
- Red Surfboard
- Red Swimwear
- Squid Crossbow
- Yellow Mermaid Fin
- Yellow Mermaid Gloves
- Yellow Mermaid Outfit
- Yellow Mermaid Shoes
- Added new items to be rewarded from the Event Team.
- Added new items to the Event Point shop.
- Added new items to the Item Mall.
- Added more easter egg titles to the game:
- Bet King
- Bet Queen
- Good luck, and let us know if you manage to figure them out!
- Added a confirmation box when attempting to use the Hurtle/Perpetual Aura skill books.
- Edited the Hurtle/Perpetual Aura skills:
- If learnt, players will now receive account bound skill books of these skills after a Skill reset or Reborning.
- Fixed the weapon models of the Anubis Archmage, Horus Ranger and Horus Spellcaster monsters.
- Fixed several items having incorrect model lighting.
- Removed the feathers from the Rodeo Hat. They are now only on the Luxurious Rodeo Hat.
- Added new AFK/non-participation detection methods*:
- Winning team:
- Your contribution to the Arena, determined
by your Damage Dealt, Damage Received or Healing, is now used to
determine whether to reward a player:
- Clerics: If your Healing score and Damage Received score are less than 20% of the average in comparison to other Clerics on your team, you will receive no reward.
- Others: If your Damage Dealt score and Damage Received score are less than 20% of the average in comparison to others on your team, you will receive no reward.
- Your contribution to the Arena, determined by your Damage Dealt, Damage Received or Healing, is now used to determine whether to reward a player:
- Winning team:
- These new methods apply to the following Arenas:
- Capture the Fairy
- Crystal Defenders
- Eldeon's Union War
- Junon's Union War
- Luna's Union War
- Team Deathmatch
- When a player disconnects and reconnects, their scoring (i.e. kills, deaths, ...) is now recovered.
Luna's Union War:
- Fixed a bug where the attacker and defender chests couldn't be opened on the updated map.
- Fixed a bug where the 'teleport home' punishment worked incorrectly on the updated map.
- Tweaked the HP scaling of the crystals for each stage.
- Reduced the maximum game time from 15 minutes to 10 minutes:
- This means that the storm will move approximately 33% faster than before.
- Improved the lighting of the Mount Eruca deathmatch map.
- Added a new Luna themed map, which you can play by joining The Colosseum (Luna).
- Added a new Cleric rule: "2 Clerics".
- Edited the end-of-round rule:
- The team with the highest amount of players alive will now be given a point.
- In the case of both teams having the same amount of players alive, both teams will be given a point.