- Characters can no longer be deleted if they are still in a Clan.
- Edited Training Ground:
- The cooldown of the player's skills will now reset when the player dies and respawns.
- Edited the Clan window:
- Clan Masters can now disband their clan directly from the Clan window, providing it has no other members.
- Buttons in the window will now appear to be disabled if you have no permission to use that function.
- Edited the icon of Purify scrolls.
- Fixed Yigore Ghosts having a chance to spawn at the planet Oro.
- Fixed a bug that caused players to always miss their attacks after using a PvE Icicle consumable.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players being able to abandon the "Capture the Escaped Bunnies" and "Sicru's Escaped Chickens" quests sometimes.
- Fixed a bug where you weren't able to initiate a follow on dynamic PvE / PvP maps.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a Glowing Orb to not appear during the Tombs of Sorrows boss encounter.
- Fixed and removed an incorrect Strength Scroll that dropped at the Cave of the Dead:
- This consumable has been made account bound and its power decreased to match the normal Strength Scroll.
- Fixed a level 138 Fisherman Hat that dropped from the Luna's Mammoth:
- This hat has now changed to the Golden Redfield Chairman Hat.
- Increased the chance of obtaining Event Points when defeating monsters spawned by the Event Team.
- Changed the way our 'minimum' and 'maximum' stat caps work for Arenas.
- Improved the performance of the Game Arena Rankings.
- Edited movement speed:
- Rather than making it so you never have less than 1,000 movement speed, players are now given an additional 500 movement speed.
- This means you will now start with just over 1,000 movement speed which can now be increased by increasing stats or collecting equipment which increases movement speed (which wasn't the case previously).
- Fixed a bug where you weren't able to change back items if you went into the Arena with items in your bag.
- Fixed a bug where the winner could sometimes be the wrong player.
- Fixed a bug where pet accessories in the third slot would be unequipped after joining the Arena, then destroyed after the Arena ends.
- Fixed a bug where you were able to use some Basic skills, despite their icon showing them as being disabled.
- Fixed a bug where the 'Crystal Defender' achievement wouldn't unlock after winning a game.
Junon's Union War:
- Added the Defenders Chest, which has a chance of dropping when an attacker is killed.
Luna's Union War:
- Attackers now have a slightly higher chance of having an Attackers Chest drop, compared to defenders.
- Added a new instance of the Arena: The Colosseum (Junon).
- This takes place in the same map as Clan Deathmatch, which is a modified Junon's Training Grounds map with many objects removed.
- Each clan starts at opposite ends of the central grass area. The play area is restricted to the center of the map.