Update AruaROSE v930 20 Aug 2015
Adjusted the way storage processing works:
As some may have noticed, you may sometimes receive a 'Your storage is currently processing...' message. Due to the way this was previously implemented, it could sometimes bug out and didn't really solve the issue which it was added for.
This has now been changed so that you cannot interact with the storage until the previous request has been fully processed and saved. This means at peak times, there may be a slight delay - a couple of seconds at most - in either depositing or withdrawing items and zulie.
- Adjusted the font style and colour for messages/announcements used for Game Arenas.
- Adjusted the way capturing a fairy is processed in the Capture The Fairy Arena slightly to hopefully stop more than one capture point being rewarded sometimes.
- Edited Drills:
- Any additional stats an item may have will now be instantly removed from an item when it is drilled, rather than replaced when a gem is placed in the item.
- Fixed a display bug where the Crusader Battlegrounds Arena minimum players stated it was 3, when it was actually 2.
- Fixed a bug where Geb Desert's Super Aleksandros announcements may sometimes be sent to the wrong map.
- Refactored the way Geb Desert's Super Aleksandros mechanics work slightly.
- Refactored the way the Top 3 Survivors are determined and rewards are given out for the Survival Arena:
- This should also fix a bug where sometimes players in the top 3 aren't rewarded correctly.
- Refactored the way the winning team is determined and rewards are given out for Crystal Defenders:
- This should also fix a bug where sometimes the winning team weren't rewarded correctly.
- Removed the pop up message boxes from the Crusader Battlegrounds Arena.
> Forgot Username or Password?
> FREE TO PLAY! Sign up now!
FREE TO PLAY!
Sign Up Now