Update AruaROSE v910 05 Sep 2014
- Added a new option to hide the large Monster HP bar at the top of the screen.
- Disabled the hardware checks when joining the Oro Instance as it's now checked when signing up.
- Edited the 'Boost Up Event':
- You can now only redeem 1 Boost Up Event Token per Computer (during the official event, it was limited to 3).
- We're doing this so that we can run smaller Boost Up Events and for new advertising campaigns.
- Note: The Boost Up Event is not active. These changes apply to those who still have Boost Up Tokens from the previous event.
- Edited the name of the 'Junon's KingKong' monster to its intended 'Doongoliath' name.
- Edited the names of the Sporty Red, Green and Black frames to match the other Sporty frames.
- Edited the 'has joined/left the party' messages so that they are also shown in the Party chat tab.
- Edited the client so that the taskbar will flash when being teleported to another map.
- Edited the location of the 'Whisper' and 'Trade' chatbox buttons:
- 'Whisper' is now the 2nd button instead of the 'Trade' button.
- Edited the text description of a few Quests to provide more helpful information.
- Edited Achievements so that the name of an achievement is always shown.
- Edited Mail (the Community dialog) viewing:
- You can now reply to mails by clicking the Reply button.
- Fixed search errors with Staffs in the Market Place:
- Fixed not being able to find certain Staffs with the 'Item Name' search.
- Fixed the 'Item Name' search returning different Staffs to the one you searched for.
- Fixed a bug where the Market Place would sometimes not correctly reset after a server crash or reboot.
- Fixed a bug where you would receive double Experience as a reward for the Akram Quests rather than Experience and Zulie.
- Fixed players not receiving the bonus stat points after using the 'Stat Reset Coupon'.
- Fixed the display of quest objectives that involved giving/losing quest items.
- Fixed not being able to track the following quests:
- Shannon's Medical Treatment
- Lutis, Guard of Luxem Tower
- The Hunt (Part 1 and Part 2)
- Fixed quest tracking error with 'The Owl Eye' quest.
- Fixed '[Lost Traveler] Mica' having no quest indicators during the 'The Hunt' quests.
- Fixed '[Shamanist] Est' at 'Crystal Snowfields' displaying unintended dialog lines.
- Fixed 'Zombie Alex' quest monster dying randomly. The monster will now only vanish if no players are nearby.
- Fixed the hitting rate of the 'Holy Oblivion Staff' being lower than intended.
- Fixed the descriptions of some 'Sporty' cart frames being incorrect.
- Fixed several items having no item classification.
- Fixed not being able to refine certain items.
- Fixed the names of the 'Training Backshield' and 'Silentwalker Gloves' items.
- Fixed some 'Elec Ghost' monsters having no name.
- Fixed incorrect or no footstep sounds being played on the 'Pyramids of Giza' map.
- Fixed the names of the 'Demon Marvel Staff' and 'Dark Vengeance Staff' not matching the weapons.
- Fixed the icon of the 'Elixir' item having a spelling error.
- Fixed icons of 'Mina's Ruby', 'Small Ruby', 'Small Topaz' and 'Small Diamond' quest items being incorrect.
- Fixed the icons of the Copper, Silver and Gold Ores.
- Fixed clan mark background being missing from the Clan window 'Skills' tab.
- Fixed the 'Sikuku Underground Prison' portal destinations being incorrect.
- Fixed 'The Owl Eye' quest having an incomplete quest description.
- Fixed some of the '2nd Job' quest descriptions mentioning incorrect monster names.
- Fixed a few spelling errors in NPC conversation text.
> Forgot Username or Password?
> FREE TO PLAY! Sign up now!
FREE TO PLAY!
Sign Up Now