- Edited the lightmap and fixed several visual bugs with the Cold Island map.
- Edited the Mini Bees inside the Canyon City of Zant to no longer have a chance to spawn Hornets or Candle Ghosts.
- Edited the colour of Party Members in the Party window to only be yellow if they are selected and your current target.
- Fixed an issue that caused interactive questitem popups to appear after the quest had been completed.
- Fixed scripting errors with Union NPC dialogue options.
- Fixed vaccines not being consumed on every Rackie kill during the Spero's Vaccine quest.
- Fixed a rare bug with the Resurrection quest that could cause the quest to not advance correctly after sprinkling the potion.
- Fixed a bridge at Kenji Beach that players could get stuck on.
- Fixed the name and stats of a Level 58 Trunket Helmet that dropped:
- The helmet is now called Saint Trunket Helmet and its Level requirement has changed to Level 56.
- Fixed a bug where repairing or appraising an item you were wearing would replace any costume which was being worn.
- Fixed a bug where the auto-reloading of ammo would sometimes not happen.
- Reduced the size of the Lizard Backshield back to its original size.
- Renamed the 'Hearts' material to 'Heart'.
- Edited Bonfires so that they expire at a shorter distance away from their owner.
- Edited the Grunter Leader Capsule:
- Increased the Level requirement to 51.
- Reduced the Attack Power, Hitting Rate and Defence Power of the summon.
- Fixed the party sharing of quest items during the Jones Quest:
- When a Junon's monster is defeated all party members in range have a chance of obtaining a quest item, as originally intended.
- Fixed the Save Town respawn option inside Goblin Cave being labelled wrong.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented players completing the Jones Quest when speaking to [Historian] Jones.
- Fixed the text description of the Red and White Crystal materials.
- Removed weight from all clothing Item Mall items.